pure ice blended vanilla with no sugar added

when are you coming back to go Coffee Bean with me?

 
     


Merry Christmas!
I wish to share the beautiful Christmas with you...


I'm blurblurboy who loves blurblurgurl.

Melissa's blog
Denise's blog







 
 




I love you always dear...

Bibi..as u read this blog, I made it specially for you. This blog helps me to get closer to you. As you can see, It's been so long since I've last updated this blog. Still remember about the pink rose I gave you on Valentines? Still remember both of us eating Love Potion #31 at Baskin Robbins? I miss those days. I promise to take you there when you come back okay?


This blog, will be where I update you about the things going on around here. This is where I will upload pictures for you to see, so you can feel closer to home. I know it's very different there, that's why I'm doing this for you. I want you to feel closer to us, to where you belong. I will update things about me, your family, my family, everything I see and do when you're not around me.

It's so weird that I start blogging, but I will do it for you. So always feel free to drop by here, because you will always find something new and interesting to read and see. I'm doing my best I could to make you happy. This is one step forward to get closer to you and for you to get closer to us.

Cheer up okay? I will always be updating this blog. I know you will do well there. You are strong, take your time. Don't rush into doing things okay? Take it slowly one at a time, step by step. I'm sure you will grow up pretty well there. I'm always here for you. Feel free to drop comments for each post I update okay? It will let me know if you have read it.

Labels:

0 Responses to “I love you always dear...”

Post a Comment