pure ice blended vanilla with no sugar added

when are you coming back to go Coffee Bean with me?

 
     


Merry Christmas!
I wish to share the beautiful Christmas with you...


I'm blurblurboy who loves blurblurgurl.

Melissa's blog
Denise's blog







 
 




The day you left to U.A.E


I took this picture a couple of hours after you left. It was raining then, I can't confine myself in my room, so here I am walking around the walkway beside my house. Don't worry, I wasn't walking in the rain. Just wanted to show you the skies I'm looking at. Every time a plane passes by, I will look up and wave at it. It's just me missing you.




Remember this picture? I'm sure you know where it is. I purposely took it so you won't feel so lonely there. I know, the places there are very different compared to here. I will take more pictures for you to see okay?

The sun came up soon after it stops raining. I was so happy to see the sun. It was already 6.00pm then. That time was the hardest moment of my life. The day I sent you to the airport. I could not call you. I was waiting for your call. Every minute every second I thought of you. Looking at my phone, counting as minutes passed by. The moment the sun rose back up again, I knew you have a safe journey there. No more rain or thunder storms. Just the clear blue skies.

Labels:

0 Responses to “The day you left to U.A.E”

Post a Comment