pure ice blended vanilla with no sugar added

when are you coming back to go Coffee Bean with me?

 
     


Merry Christmas!
I wish to share the beautiful Christmas with you...


I'm blurblurboy who loves blurblurgurl.

Melissa's blog
Denise's blog







 
 




Everyday I Miss you

Hihi baby lou po!


I'm so happy when I read your post and the photos you uploaded. Waa..at least I know you are okay there. You look so pretty in the white dress lou po, really so beautiful. I wish I could be there with you.

What beat beat me hah? (>.<) Who says I can't recognize you? I think of you every moment everyday. What about you hmm? Can you recognize me in the pictures I upload for you? I beat beat you if you cannot recognize me! I'm happy to tell you and take pictures about what's happening here..I just want you to feel at home..baby...even though I'm not there with you..always remember in your heart and in my heart..we are always together. Lolz..I'm getting emotional again. Let me upload some pictures for you okay?

Remember my car? I beat beat you if you cannot remember! (>.<) I always always think of you when I drive. Always look at where you always sit. Holding your hands, kiss when we exchange sweets, hug you close to me when I'm driving..I miss you a lot. Apiit's car park is always full. I have to park behind. I miss coming here with you lou po.. =p blekk

Carmen and the gang, they wanna go for lunch. But I'm not driving. I only drive you to Coffee Bean right right? Owh yeah..this is the place where I accidentally hit your bumper one morning. I'm sorry T-T ..I didn't dare to tell you last time because I was scared. I wanted to park my car close to yours because..I wanted to be close to you all the time. You know, when you were driving home on Kesas, I watch your car from behind all the time, until you reach home. I just want to make sure you reach home safely. But you always drive so fast, and my car couldn't catch up..I was worried all the time. Just that you didn't know...I love you so much.


Later after lunch, Carmen drove us to Mid Valley. We didn't walk much, just have drinks @ Coffee Bean. You and I have been to this place countless times. When I come here without you, my heart felt pain of missing you. It was as if, it wasn't the usual Coffee Bean anymore. I couldn't see your smile, your laughter, you brushing your hair, couldn't hear you say "What do you want to drink, lou kong?", and also "Give me a Pure Ice Blended Vanilla, with no sugar added", and most importantly "with cream" right? Yeah, that's how much I miss you here right now.

I didn't drink anything, I'd rather wait for you to come back, and I will definitely bring you here and buy you your favorite vanilla. I could look at you whole day drinking your vanilla. You always look so cute and innocent. Those 3 drinks in the picture belongs to Carmen, Meiping and Edmund. Mine was sky juice haha. I really miss you, MPH is just right opposite. I stared @ that place, as if you were in there. God, I love you so much.


I know you miss your home a lot. That's why last Wednesday I went to visit your parents. I went there straight after class. Went to buy Tau Foo Fah in Taipan, and it was so scary because I saw policemen with those "Wira" police cars with sirens on, taking summons on illegal parking. I quickly park somewhere, and ran to the Soya Bean guy, he was taking his sweet time "tapao-ing" for other customers. I was so panicked when the policemen got closer. Haha, I'm okay, I bought Tao Foo Fahs and drove to your home safely.

Waa (>.<) I feel weird going to Taipan without you lou po! I miss having breakfast with you there, buying you mcD's vanilla ice cream when you're sad..remember? You will always smile after I bought you ice cream.

Well, your room doesn't actually look as empty as this. Your parents redecorated it later. I miss your presence lou po. Every time I come to your house, you will be there opening the gate for me, calling me "Lou kong", bought me breakfast or lunch. Cuddle me, hug me, I miss you.

Still remember your computer space? Yeah, your piano is there. Kinda messy and very little space lolz. See Midnight there? She doesn't bark or bite me anymore. It seems like she knows that I'm missing you. She lets me pet her head and hug her. She looks kinda bored, yeah..she's missing you too.

I helped your parents with the computer stuffs. Nothing much that I can do, but at least I visited them. They are okay. Denise is okay. Your mum made me pancakes with blueberry jam. Just like the way you make for me, but you always put honey (>.<)..I love your pancakes. I ate all of them up haha.


Before I went home, I took a picture in front of your house. I know it's not a really nice picture. It was raining. I didn't want to stand in front of your house to take pictures (>.<). People will think I'm crazy. Waa, I miss you driving your car, I miss you opening the gate, I miss you lou po!!!


Wah..I wrote quite a lot. Don't worry lou po, I will be uploading more pictures for you to see. You know why I create this blog for us? I want you to be happy...but it's also because I love to write to you. I couldn't call you often, sms-ing you sometimes take quite a long time to reply..this is the only place where I can talk to you. I'm doing well with my studies here and also my life. Yeah, I miss you everyday. I still have Carmen and the gang to cheer me up. I hope lou po will do well there too. I love you so much baby. I just want you to keep yourself safe and healthy okay? Don't let me worry so much. I know you can do it! I will be waiting for you. I promise to marry you when you come back. ~ Catch you and never never let you go...muakz muakz

Labels:

0 Responses to “Everyday I Miss you”

Post a Comment