pure ice blended vanilla with no sugar added

when are you coming back to go Coffee Bean with me?

 
     


Merry Christmas!
I wish to share the beautiful Christmas with you...


I'm blurblurboy who loves blurblurgurl.

Melissa's blog
Denise's blog







 
 




Hihi lou kong!


Surprised I updated our blog?Hahaha yea its been sometime since sending you messages.I love this blog that you created for me.I feel really happy reading all the time 'cuz it's like chapters of our lives..like our story.I'm thrilled you took the time and initiative to post and upload pictures for us.I really am happy.




Reading thorugh your posts makes mesmile all the timeand allows me to start my day bright and cheerful. Today is the last day of the week for U.A.E and I feel so relieved.I've been studying non stop.I'm gladI did well though.




Lou kong, you must learn to be brave and stand up for yourself. You alwayz teachme to be independant and courages, you must also be like that and be strong. I always believ in you and I know you can do it, just believe in yourself ok?




I really miss all the pics we take together...Remember I promise some pitureof myselfhere you go.Lolz..I hope its okand that you can see me..Can you still recognise me?...ahahaha
I beat beat you if you dunno how I look like anymore.
I will upload more if I have timeok?As fornow I had to discreetly
upload pictures.It's so hard...><...
Anyway I can't write further..it's very stressful to keep checking if the receptionist keeps looking out for you..Lol
Well there you go bout the pics that I promised you...as for the "other" pics I willsend through another friend's laptop ok?
Keep updating..I love you soooooooooo much.Thank you again for this wonderful blog.MUAKZ





0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment