I missed holding your hands and kiss them gently
0 Comments
Published by Alex on Wednesday, October 17, 2007 at 4:07 PM. Hihi lou po, it's 5pm here. I just came home after class and after taking my mum to buy something. This morning, while driving all the way to Apiit...I think of you every time I stop at the traffic light, stop at the toll, passing through Subang. I see you every time I look at the passenger seat. I imagine holding your hand and kiss them gently. Even though I know I am kissing air, but I do feel your presence with me. I miss you sitting beside me, smiling back at me while holding the smart tag.
I miss coming to your house every morning. I miss coming to see you every morning. Lolz...feels a bit weird without you "teman" me to college. I miss your smile, your kiss, I miss you wearing formal dress, I miss you wearing jeans..I miss seeing you. I miss going home without you...I miss not going to your house after class. I miss...I miss....you. Lolz...sorry >.<...I drive through all these places...just makes me think of you. Even when you were here, I still feel like this going to college alone. Remember, I called to tell you about it? >.<...Now, I miss you more. Just feel like coming to your house after class. Lolz...I regret I didn't spend much time with you during the 3 months holiday. I hope I have one more day to spend with you. If I were to be given a second chance, I will come everyday to see you. I promise I will...day or night...I will come. That is why you must come back. So, I can keep my promise to come see you everyday.
What Carmen said was right. When you were here, sometimes I throw tantrums like a child. Sometimes, I take you for granted. You care for me so much, yet I think it was annoying. Now that I want you to annoy me...you are so far away. Carmen said if it was other girls, other girls would not have cared about me anymore. But you are different...you still love me with your gentle heart. You still care for me more than you care for yourself. You are so special...every time you touch my hair, I would pretend to be sad that you messed my hair...but deep down inside...I am really happy that you try to cheer me up. I really miss you lou po.
This morning, I am really happy being able to chat with you for so long. I am sorry that I kept on chatting until you were not able to read any mails...I am really sorry. But chatting with you makes me smile and let me think of you smiling at the other side of the monitor. I felt so happy. Even, Carmen can see it. She says I looked like no mood when I come to college. The moment you nudge me, I spring back to life with a smile on my face. You are the only one who can give me life. You are the only one that can make me smile...you are the only one I want to see every morning. Lolz...I am still having a bit of emo lolz. Just miss you so much dear. I miss you caring for me, I miss you cheering me up...most of all I miss you going back with me. When I go home after class, I miss you taking the car park ticket for me, I miss you folding the sun block for me...when I am doing this by myself...it really reminds me of you so so much. When I listen to Hitz.fm in the morning, I think of you laughing at those ridiculous comments. I miss to see you in every way. Lolz...I miss everything about you lou po. Lolz...I am okay...It's just a bit hard going through this. You were always beside me all these while. Going through this without you, yeah lolz...but it is even harder for you lou po. That's why I got to be strong lolz. I have said this a thousand times. It will take some time lolz. I am okay...I promise promise you.
I wonder how did your make up tutorial goes today. Lou po, you look very beautiful even without make up. When you wore your make up at the airport. I was stunned seeing you so beautiful. I have never seen you in full make up before. You took my heart at first sight. You must have realized that I am so quiet there. I didn't want to interrupt you and your friends talking. But in my heart...I wanted to hug you so much. I wanted to grab you away from them and just hug you so much. I have so much to say to you...but the only thing I can think of when I see you is "I love you." No other words can describe my feeling more than this. Lolz, enough of the emoz part. I promise you to be strong, and I will have to show it to lou po that I can. Let me upload some pictures for you okay?
I know you miss them also, so I purposely ask them to pose for you. Lolz Carmen and Mei Ping are camera shy. I just took it today. You know where is this place? Yeah, it's Alison. I miss being there with you eating "Chee Cheong Fun". I miss you sitting beside me accompanying me. I miss...lolz I am being emoz again. Yeah, it's true...every time I would look at the chair beside me. And then realized you are now in Abu Dhabi. I miss every moment I spent with you. Everywhere I go, I see you. I feel you..it's like you are everywhere. Lolz. Am I so crazily in love with you? Yes I am! Lolz...I really am crazy madly in love with you. Baby, you must promise me you come back! I really really really wanna see you again. This time, I will not let you go. I wanna come see you every day.
Hmm, let me upload Zen pictures...
Lou po, remember when I told you about your old message as I read through all the sms you sent me? Yeah...one of them was about you promising to take me to Zen, December 2006. You know I cried when I read it. I am so so sorry, you have been wanting to take me to Zen since last year and yet I kept declining to go there. In the end, we went there on Oct 5 2007. I remember you said, "I am so happy, I manage to keep my promise". I didn't know you made that promise last year and still able to remember it until today. You have been talking about going to Zen many many times. I am so sorry lou po, I should haven taken you there a long time ago. I really miss you talking about Zen. I miss you...but I am happy we still manage to go there. I am happy lou po was able to keep lou po's promise. I truly am happy. It was a wonderful moment for me. Lolz, this time I put my picture here for lou po to see when lou po miss me.

Lolz, I love looking at your smiling pictures. I love you lou po. I got to post this picture too because I love seeing it everyday. I love seeing you everyday. I miss your presence right now. But I know you will come back to me. You promise me "wan ah". Lolz.
Lou po, I promise to cherish you for the rest of my life. I know for some people they might say either one of us would change because both our environment will be different from each other. I know deep down inside, no matter how hard or different it is...I will still only love you lou po. I will wait for you no matter how long it takes. I am so happy when you said you will never change. I believe in you because I have been with you for 3 years. Within these 3 years, our love just keeps on growing and growing. Even though you are far away, but your heart is always in mine and my heart is always in yours. Our heart belongs to each other, close to each other. Lolz...I feel as if I am a poet now.
Lou po, I won't change and never will. I will wait for you to come home to me. Lets work hard together now, so that we can be with each other later. I promise you this. I will keep my word for the rest of my life.
No worries okay? I called Denise just now. She is together with your dad, mum and Melissa. They are out somewhere. I am glad your dad is back. Denise said everything is okay. So, lou po...you don't have to worry okay? We are all doing well here. Do your best there. I like it when you said Kambateh. Kambateh!! (>.<) v
I miss coming to your house every morning. I miss coming to see you every morning. Lolz...feels a bit weird without you "teman" me to college. I miss your smile, your kiss, I miss you wearing formal dress, I miss you wearing jeans..I miss seeing you. I miss going home without you...I miss not going to your house after class. I miss...I miss....you. Lolz...sorry >.<...I drive through all these places...just makes me think of you. Even when you were here, I still feel like this going to college alone. Remember, I called to tell you about it? >.<...Now, I miss you more. Just feel like coming to your house after class. Lolz...I regret I didn't spend much time with you during the 3 months holiday. I hope I have one more day to spend with you. If I were to be given a second chance, I will come everyday to see you. I promise I will...day or night...I will come. That is why you must come back. So, I can keep my promise to come see you everyday.
What Carmen said was right. When you were here, sometimes I throw tantrums like a child. Sometimes, I take you for granted. You care for me so much, yet I think it was annoying. Now that I want you to annoy me...you are so far away. Carmen said if it was other girls, other girls would not have cared about me anymore. But you are different...you still love me with your gentle heart. You still care for me more than you care for yourself. You are so special...every time you touch my hair, I would pretend to be sad that you messed my hair...but deep down inside...I am really happy that you try to cheer me up. I really miss you lou po.
This morning, I am really happy being able to chat with you for so long. I am sorry that I kept on chatting until you were not able to read any mails...I am really sorry. But chatting with you makes me smile and let me think of you smiling at the other side of the monitor. I felt so happy. Even, Carmen can see it. She says I looked like no mood when I come to college. The moment you nudge me, I spring back to life with a smile on my face. You are the only one who can give me life. You are the only one that can make me smile...you are the only one I want to see every morning. Lolz...I am still having a bit of emo lolz. Just miss you so much dear. I miss you caring for me, I miss you cheering me up...most of all I miss you going back with me. When I go home after class, I miss you taking the car park ticket for me, I miss you folding the sun block for me...when I am doing this by myself...it really reminds me of you so so much. When I listen to Hitz.fm in the morning, I think of you laughing at those ridiculous comments. I miss to see you in every way. Lolz...I miss everything about you lou po. Lolz...I am okay...It's just a bit hard going through this. You were always beside me all these while. Going through this without you, yeah lolz...but it is even harder for you lou po. That's why I got to be strong lolz. I have said this a thousand times. It will take some time lolz. I am okay...I promise promise you.
I wonder how did your make up tutorial goes today. Lou po, you look very beautiful even without make up. When you wore your make up at the airport. I was stunned seeing you so beautiful. I have never seen you in full make up before. You took my heart at first sight. You must have realized that I am so quiet there. I didn't want to interrupt you and your friends talking. But in my heart...I wanted to hug you so much. I wanted to grab you away from them and just hug you so much. I have so much to say to you...but the only thing I can think of when I see you is "I love you." No other words can describe my feeling more than this. Lolz, enough of the emoz part. I promise you to be strong, and I will have to show it to lou po that I can. Let me upload some pictures for you okay?
I know you miss them also, so I purposely ask them to pose for you. Lolz Carmen and Mei Ping are camera shy. I just took it today. You know where is this place? Yeah, it's Alison. I miss being there with you eating "Chee Cheong Fun". I miss you sitting beside me accompanying me. I miss...lolz I am being emoz again. Yeah, it's true...every time I would look at the chair beside me. And then realized you are now in Abu Dhabi. I miss every moment I spent with you. Everywhere I go, I see you. I feel you..it's like you are everywhere. Lolz. Am I so crazily in love with you? Yes I am! Lolz...I really am crazy madly in love with you. Baby, you must promise me you come back! I really really really wanna see you again. This time, I will not let you go. I wanna come see you every day.Hmm, let me upload Zen pictures...
Lou po, remember when I told you about your old message as I read through all the sms you sent me? Yeah...one of them was about you promising to take me to Zen, December 2006. You know I cried when I read it. I am so so sorry, you have been wanting to take me to Zen since last year and yet I kept declining to go there. In the end, we went there on Oct 5 2007. I remember you said, "I am so happy, I manage to keep my promise". I didn't know you made that promise last year and still able to remember it until today. You have been talking about going to Zen many many times. I am so sorry lou po, I should haven taken you there a long time ago. I really miss you talking about Zen. I miss you...but I am happy we still manage to go there. I am happy lou po was able to keep lou po's promise. I truly am happy. It was a wonderful moment for me. Lolz, this time I put my picture here for lou po to see when lou po miss me.
Lolz, I love looking at your smiling pictures. I love you lou po. I got to post this picture too because I love seeing it everyday. I love seeing you everyday. I miss your presence right now. But I know you will come back to me. You promise me "wan ah". Lolz.
Lou po, I promise to cherish you for the rest of my life. I know for some people they might say either one of us would change because both our environment will be different from each other. I know deep down inside, no matter how hard or different it is...I will still only love you lou po. I will wait for you no matter how long it takes. I am so happy when you said you will never change. I believe in you because I have been with you for 3 years. Within these 3 years, our love just keeps on growing and growing. Even though you are far away, but your heart is always in mine and my heart is always in yours. Our heart belongs to each other, close to each other. Lolz...I feel as if I am a poet now.
Lou po, I won't change and never will. I will wait for you to come home to me. Lets work hard together now, so that we can be with each other later. I promise you this. I will keep my word for the rest of my life.
No worries okay? I called Denise just now. She is together with your dad, mum and Melissa. They are out somewhere. I am glad your dad is back. Denise said everything is okay. So, lou po...you don't have to worry okay? We are all doing well here. Do your best there. I like it when you said Kambateh. Kambateh!! (>.<) v
Labels: You








0 Responses to “I missed holding your hands and kiss them gently”
Post a Comment