Lets go to the beach again (^o^)/
0 Comments
Published by Alex on Monday, October 15, 2007 at 11:36 AM. Click to see a larger version ~~~ヾ(^∇^)Good morning ♪
Promise must be kept. That is what you always taught me. I will always always keep that in my heart. I made an important promise with you, and I'm going to work hard for it (^o^)/
It is a promise we both share and keep. I hope this picture will make you happy. Its the picture we took at the beach. Miss being there with you. Click to see a larger version ~~~ヾ(^∇^)Good morning ♪
I love this picture too! Both of us looking so happy playing with the water.
\(>o<)/Gyaaaa! All these pictures show how strong our relationship is. How much we care for each other. How much we want to be there for each other. I know you will always be there for me. I am always there for you too.
You will be doing your medical test today. I found one picture to cheer you up. Let me upload it okay? 
Its Chubby! He's missing you so much also. I told him to make a cute pose for you. He quickly made this pose! No 'lah', I'm just kidding. This fat boy is so lazy ∑(O_O;) ! !
I think he misses you also. He missed you petting his head haha. Like this picture? I hope it cheers you up.
Let me find some old pictures of us, and I will upload it later okay?
I pray that you will do well for your medical test today. Even if things doesn't work well there, we will always open our arms to welcome you home. I am always here to support you and catch you when you fall. "Catch you and never let you go kay?" So, no worries. Just do your best!
Labels: Memories








0 Responses to “Lets go to the beach again (^o^)/”
Post a Comment