pure ice blended vanilla with no sugar added

when are you coming back to go Coffee Bean with me?

 
     


Merry Christmas!
I wish to share the beautiful Christmas with you...


I'm blurblurboy who loves blurblurgurl.

Melissa's blog
Denise's blog







 
 




Second day, bright sunny day


Amazing isn't it? How the sun brightens up our day. I took this today early in the morning while waiting to call you to wake you up for your class. Happy to get messages from you. It's just like receiving a message from an angel descending from heaven. Well you will be having your first class today. That's why I wanted to start your day with a cheerful mood. I text you the exact time you woke up. It was worth the wait. It was happy to hear that I brighten up your day.

It was supposed to rain, but it's still sunny here. I'm glad the sun has not given up hope on us.





Look at the grapes growing in my vineyard! They are so huge already! The sun must have blessed them with the strength to grow in such good condition. I hope the sun would do the same to you there. Even though we are in different continents, but the Sun and Moon we see every day is the same.

I love photography, I'm not an expert nor do I have any expensive cameras to toy around with. I just love to express myself with the pictures I take. It would be my greatest gift, if the photos I take could make someone happy and cheer up his/her day.

Dear lovely one, there's so much to show you. But I will pick the best among all of them for today. This is the picture I chose:Yeah, I chose to show you my home. The place where you can always rely on, the place where your family awaits you, the place where you receive lots and lots of love, the place where you call home sweet home. Bright day isn't it? I do not really like the rainy days :p . Miss seeing you ring the bell :) . Well, I think that's all for today. I will be updating soon. So, always keep in touch ya? Remember that I'm always with you, ups and downs, always have my arms and shoulders to carry you up and shield you from any harms. Take care dear.

Labels:

1 Responses to “Second day, bright sunny day”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    testing...write more comments for me ya? (^0^)  

Post a Comment