pure ice blended vanilla with no sugar added

when are you coming back to go Coffee Bean with me?

 
     


Merry Christmas!
I wish to share the beautiful Christmas with you...


I'm blurblurboy who loves blurblurgurl.

Melissa's blog
Denise's blog







 
 




Rooftop Cafe


Apiit has a new cafeteria on the 5th floor. The cafe occupies just a little place beside. You can see the white umbrellas? Nice place to have lunch haha. Cool and relaxing. You can climb the stairs to the open air roof. Quite a big place here. I hope they are gonna build something else here. I hope to come here often to get some fresh air. But feel "paiseh" because the people from the cafe would come stare at you.










Really huge place right? Nice place to "pak toh", look at the skies, great KL view also!

I miss you...

Labels:

0 Responses to “Rooftop Cafe”

Post a Comment