pure ice blended vanilla with no sugar added

when are you coming back to go Coffee Bean with me?

 
     


Merry Christmas!
I wish to share the beautiful Christmas with you...


I'm blurblurboy who loves blurblurgurl.

Melissa's blog
Denise's blog







 
 




Baskin Robbins on the 31st Oct

Baskin Robbins is so packed today! I went there at 12pm, and waited for an hour to get my 2 Quartz of ice creams. Really miss being here with you. The picture doesn't show it's crowded right? It's because everyone else is sitting down haha. I bought Jamoca Almond Fudge and Nutty Coconut. Before that, I went to Coffee Bean to get 2 Chocolate Muffins for your sisters. The Nutty Coconut is okay, you will like it if you like the taste of coconut. Walnuts and almonds are mixed together with it.




I took Midnight's picture for you again. Sigh, the same facial expression that I saw last week. She looked so bored. But suddenly got excited when your dad started drilling the wall. Owh yeah, did your mum told you the maid is coming tonight? Your mum said it's a young maid. Anyway, looking at Midnight makes me feel like this...









Your parents asked me to sell your computer books. So, I went upstairs and took your room's picture while searching for books. Just thought if you wonder how your room looks like now. Last week it was empty right? Missing you so much right now. Your pair of humongous pink rabbit slippers is still there. Miss you wearing it and pretend to be "cute".
Lolz, joking "le". My baby strawberry is always cute "hor"?




After getting your books, which I don't know if I'm gonna sell it. I always saw you bringing the Deitel & Deitel C programming book to Apiit. Felt so heartless to sell the books away. How come you never write anything in it "wan ah"? The book is so empty and clean.

After leaving your house, I "ajak" Carmen to go Tanjung. Long time didn't go there already. The last time I went there was with you that night with Carmen and Edmund. You guys were so into airlines, leaving me and Edmund talking about hmm..nothing. Lolz. Again, I miss being with you here. Almost everywhere I go, it's you in my head. Waaaa...





This morning Carmen "FFK" me and Meiping. She was supposed to come to class, ended up she was still sleeping when the class ended. Then, I got to drive Ken Wei and Meiping to eat "G-Yuk-Fun". Remember that place where Carmen & the gang always go for Pork Noodles? After eating, I rushed straight to Taipan to buy Baskin Robbins. See the Mee Goreng above? Carmen had to "cheng" me because she "FFK" me this morning. Lolz..I'm so bad "le".

p/s: The ashtray with the ciggie in it is not mine. It belongs to Carmen. I didn't smoke. Okay okay, I admit taking a puff from my brother. Just 1 puff...I mean 2 puffs. Just 2 puffs. That's it. And that was last week.

Labels:

0 Responses to “Baskin Robbins on the 31st Oct”

Post a Comment