pure ice blended vanilla with no sugar added

when are you coming back to go Coffee Bean with me?

 
     


Merry Christmas!
I wish to share the beautiful Christmas with you...


I'm blurblurboy who loves blurblurgurl.

Melissa's blog
Denise's blog







 
 




Omg...food foundry again??



I'm sure you missed cendol @ Bukit Jalil. So I went to take this picture for you. Lolz..too bad Carmen spoiled the whole view.. jkjk. The taste is still the same. Still have lots of little birds playing at the side. Still as windy and calm as usual. The view of Bukit Jalil park is beautiful. I miss being here with you..

It was quite sunny that day, so the cendol is just right. Cool and soothing haha.















Yeah...those guys dragged me to go Food Foundry again. Lolz no "lah"..actually we were supposed to go check out Food Foundry in Bangsar, but we couldn't find it there. So, we decided to go Souled Out..again, we don't know how to go. In the end, Food Foundry again...

This time, I know how to go "adi" haha. It's quite near. But I don't really like the place..too quiet and makes me feel...I dunno..(the 1st time I came here, I wasn't feeling well lolz).

I think the food we ate this time, was okay okay. Not to say very fantastic. Hmm..I think Italienese is way better. At least the food there doesn't make me puke hahaha.









Later that night, we had our Bak Kut Teh dinner @ downtown KL. Shop until 10pm, so Ah Shyang took us for Bak Kut Teh. Interesting place...right beside the busy road in the heart of KL. I can see the KLCC clearly.


Well, exciting to sit here and watch the people minding their businesses. The Bak Kut Teh is good, 8/10. I don't eat the meat, just the tofu, mushroom and veggies. You know me loupo >.<..haha. Waa...I miss you so much.



I think the next time I go out, I'm gonna use my DLSR to take nice pictures. My pda camera is too lousy, the night shot is taken with Meiping's handphone. I love you baby. Take care. I will upload more next time!

Labels:

0 Responses to “Omg...food foundry again??”

Post a Comment