pure ice blended vanilla with no sugar added

when are you coming back to go Coffee Bean with me?

 
     


Merry Christmas!
I wish to share the beautiful Christmas with you...


I'm blurblurboy who loves blurblurgurl.

Melissa's blog
Denise's blog







 
 




Sushi & Coffee

Hihi baby loupo! This is Sushi Zanmai. The environment here is pretty modern and cozy. The small kitchen is right in the middle, so you can actually see the chefs cook. I must take you here one day










This is the salmon sushi with fish roe. Weird color combination.
This sushi here is fresh, just like Zen. I like the gyoza here. Quite tasty haha.




















After shopping, we went to Uncle Lim's for coffee breaks. I just miss drinking coffee with you. Remember we came here once with Carol they all during CNY? I miss you so much..

Labels:

0 Responses to “Sushi & Coffee”

Post a Comment