Long time no post already...
0 Comments
Published by Alex on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 12:27 AM. So sorry loupo...I didn't post anything for the past 2 months. I stop posting ever since you came back for the first time to Msia. Well, I got to get back blogging for loupo. I hope my skills are not "karat" yet.
Days seems to pass really fast when I'm with you. It is as if, you know, not enough being with you for such short time. I wanna be with you longer...missin' you so much right now.
Anyway, this is just a small post, to get me starting up. Have safe flights. Keep yourself safe & healthy always. I love you with all my heart. Can't wait to see you again >.< v
Days seems to pass really fast when I'm with you. It is as if, you know, not enough being with you for such short time. I wanna be with you longer...missin' you so much right now.
Anyway, this is just a small post, to get me starting up. Have safe flights. Keep yourself safe & healthy always. I love you with all my heart. Can't wait to see you again >.< v
Labels: You








0 Responses to “Long time no post already...”
Post a Comment