pure ice blended vanilla with no sugar added

when are you coming back to go Coffee Bean with me?

 
     


Merry Christmas!
I wish to share the beautiful Christmas with you...


I'm blurblurboy who loves blurblurgurl.

Melissa's blog
Denise's blog







 
 




o_O...KL has the 2nd highest working hours in the world??

Not surprised to see Kuala Lumpur being the 2nd in the world! I wouldn't mind migrating to Paris >.< "The lowest working hours in the world" hehe. Somehow they did not survey about Japan. But I'm sure the working hours there are also pretty high. So how's the working hours in UAE? You must tell me about it ok? I can't wait to finish my degree quickly. I really wanna go see and experience the life overseas >.<















Remember the Burj Dubai I told you about? The tallest building in the world. So nice, you get to go and see it live. I only get to look at pictures But it's okay, I had rather go see Paris right right? No la, just kidding. I want to save more $$ to go there with you. Take as much pictures as I can with you okie?

Well, let's get back to Dubai. Building the tallest building in the world isn't enough. They wanna build 2 more world's tallest skyscrapers. Actually there are a lot more stuffs that their building there. I'm never gonna migrate there. I prefer old country side scenery in the UK or modern city lifestyle in KLCC. Not those fantastic urban city in the middle of the desert haha.



Labels:

0 Responses to “o_O...KL has the 2nd highest working hours in the world??”

Post a Comment